A Wow List
A Wow List
- June 9, 2021
- Posted by: Caitlin McCallum
- Category: Wow Story
I work as a coordinator for LSEM, and while I am not currently working directly with students, I can still say “THANK YOU, GOD!” and “WOW!”
- WOW, it is truly impressive to witness the resilience of teachers as they continue to navigate through the changes and transitions of COVID!
- WOW, it is equally impressive to witness the resilience of students as they also navigate through the changes and transitions of COVID!
- WOW, with heavier case loads, less prep-time, more time cleaning and sanitizing, internet challenges and online learning, and occasional quarantining, teacher attitudes remain POSITIVE and UPLIFTING!
- WOW, the growth seen in students who have found it within themselves to expand their skills is encouraging! After all, isn’t the child needing extra services the same child who is used to finding alternative ways of learning?!
- WOW, with ever changing dynamics of face-to-face, hybrid, quarantine, and e-learning situations, general education and special services’ teachers, along with parents and administrators, continue to work together for the betterment of their students!
- WOW, realistic expectations and flexibility remain strong characteristics of our outstanding LSEM staff!
- WOW, Christ remains central to our LSEM mission of building brighter futures!
- THANK YOU, GOD, for the many blessings poured out over the past year! Blessings of patience, kindness, understanding, forgiveness, selflessness, willingness, opportunities, faithfulness, and love! In times of uncertainty, God is our rock and stronghold!
“Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.“ 1 Peter 5:6-7
~written by Donna Stole, an LSEM Teacher Coordinator